Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Avengers in Christmas Sweaters



The avengers in Christmas Sweaters! 
HUZZAH


...ok so here's the thing I'll probably be really really busy by this weekend and i wont be posting something 'nice' considering i'll be  somewhere else with my fam to celebrate the holidays, also TONS of school work and my internship requirements that i have to pass by next year when class starts again so I wanted to post something on this blog before the year ends...aaaand I made that ^ yes yes...


                            ...I should be doing wedding invitation designs right now for a lovely couple but these are just too fun to make. WEEE PATTERNS.  also i secretly like thor's sweater because of the rainbow on it... I hope you guys enjoyed the drawing as much as i made it (ok ok what who says that??)




SEE YA'LL AGAIN HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
(on this blog ok?)

No comments:

Post a Comment